Tinnitus, which is another term for the ringing or buzzing in your ears, is not a laughing matter. In America, it affects around 50 million adults and one out of five people get this sensation. According to Mayo Clinic, tinnitus is not a condition, but a symptom of an underlying condition. It can eventually lead to hearing loss, ear injuries, or brain disorders if not addressed. So how can one relieve himself of this excruciating pain?
Thank goodness there’s Tranquillis. Read on to know more about the product in this easy to understand yet comprehensive Tranquillis product review.
What is Tranquillis?
Tranquillis is a supplement that aims to treat tinnitus and improve overall life. How can a simple capsule do much more than what it claims to do? Although tinnitus affects our ears and our hearing, it is not actually an ear condition. It is a disease of the brain networks, which can turn into memory disorders common with the elderly. Some examples are dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and brain tumors. That information leads us to another purpose of Tranquillis: it helps in improving our brain functions. Your mind will be sharper and you will have fewer instances of forgetting what you did or how you do something.
Who is behind Tranquillis?
The man responsible for the creation of Tranquillis is Howard Briggs, a medical librarian who once suffered from this condition. The 58-year-old shared that tinnitus almost caused him to take his own life, scaring his family at his own birthday party as he took a gun to his head to stop the incessant ringing in his ears. After the horrifying incident, he was determined to find the cure for his condition. It was unfortunate that doctors, even the best ones, can only recommend temporary relief for his condition.
Since he works as a medical librarian, he has a huge opportunity to collaborate with medical professionals. However, it was with Dr. Edgar Lambert that he was able to concoct Tranquillis. Lambert, a brain specialist, also suffered from tinnitus and understood the pain Briggs was going through. Together, they have beaten tinnitus and made life comfortable again with this wonderful product.
What is Tranquillis made of?
Each capsule is composed of 8 major ingredients, which are of top quality and carefully sourced.
- Hibiscus and hawthorn berry – Called the ‘first aid duo’, the combination of these two products is said to lower the sound in the first few days of taking Tranquillis. The duo also immediately repairs the damaged brain networks. As for their individual functions, hibiscus relaxes the nervous system while hawthorn berry eliminates panic attacks.
- Olive leaves – This ingredient acts as a guardian, as it can protect the brain against stroke and protect the ears from infections. It is also a crucial ingredient to stop tinnitus.
- Niacin or Vitamin B3 – This vitamin harnesses the power of repairing DNA and reconstructs damaged brain networks.
- Garlic – This essential bulb is not just for enhancing the taste of our food. It also enhances our memory and prohibits dementia before it can happen.
- Vitamins B12, B6, and Buchu leaves – The combination of these three is equivalent to steroids for our brain. They boost our brain size and connections as well as regenerate cells. In short, this trio will make us think faster, clearer, and better.
- Juniper berry and uva ursi – This duo clears our brain of toxins.
- Green tea – This type of tea has another powerful function in the form of expanding our neural connections.
- Vitamin C – Aside from its many benefits, this vitamin defends the brain from tinnitus, tumors, Alzheimer’s and other disorders.
How to Get and Use Tranquillis
You can purchase the supplement on their website, thetranquillis.com. It costs $69 per bottle. There is also a discounted package of 6 bottles for a total of $294, which makes each bottle only $49. It is recommended that you take two capsules every day for at least 30 days, the discounted offer will completely eradicate tinnitus and improve brain functions.
In case the product does not work for you, you have 60 days after purchase to return the product and get your money back. Tranquillis is a 100% risk-free investment and there is no harm in trying the product out.
Tranquillis Reviews from Users
Here are some testimonies from Tranquillis users that might convince you to try it out:
Anna M., 61, from Rockford, writes: “I didn’t believe for a second in what you were saying, [Howard]. Just take 2 pills a day to end years of chronic tinnitus and keep your brain safe from memory disorders? Please, go bark up another tree…It was my daughter the one who insisted I take them, we argued a lot. It’s true what they say… children are smarter than their parents. I had ringing in my left ear and a pulsing sensation in my right ear all the time before I started this treatment…all gone now. I still can’t believe it. It’s like a curse has been lifted. I feel blessed and alive.”
Garry T., 53, from Sacramento, raved: “I’ve always said I’d cut off at least three of my fingers for a magic pill that banishes tinnitus and I’m sure I’m not the only one… Actually seeing this pill exists, it feels like a miracle…My head is quieter than EVER, and I can’t even remember a time my whole body felt this calm. My mind is clear, the brain fog is gone…it’s like I’ve suddenly got this special brain power. And this is just the second month since I began taking the pills…I’m sharing this with everyone I know, it’s the least I can do.”
Tracy V., 57, from New Haven, gushed: “I was stuck with hearing aids to stifle the sounds. I could barely go through life each day. But after a couple weeks of this therapy, I threw them away. My husband can’t believe I understand everything he says and can even answer questions from another room.
My headaches are gone and even though I always forgot where I put my keys, I don’t anymore. I also remember birthdays. Used to fear Alzheimer’s…not anymore. I’m happy my husband began to take these pills too. He doesn’t have tinnitus, he takes them for his brain. Everybody should. I’m never giving them up.”
Is Tranquillis a Go or a No?
Like with other products, Tranquillis has its pros and cons.
The good things about this product are:
- It is based on scientific research and studies (which Briggs and Lambert took painstaking time on)
- It is made from pure, natural ingredients which have been carefully tested
- It addresses the root cause of tinnitus, which is the deterioration of brain networks
- Since Tranquillis aims to tackle brain-related problems, it will help in improving its functions and prevent it from other diseases.
The not-so-good things about this product are:
- It can be only purchased online as the site has not mentioned that they are available in drugstores or clinics.
- Those with health problems, ranging from severe allergies to pregnant women, need to be wary of taking the supplement without consulting their doctor.
As mentioned earlier, Tranquillis is a 100% risk-free investment. There is no harm in trying the product out for yourself, especially if you have tinnitus that can ruin your life. Take it from Howard Briggs who almost committed suicide in front of his family because of this debilitating condition. Now he is feeling better than ever and you can too if you choose to. We hope this Tranquillis product review helped you in making your decision.