Diet trumps exercise, and the people pursuing weight loss should at least know this for a fact. Of course it is much easier to restrict those calories than burn them off through exercise.
It actually requires a lot less effort and time of simply just saying no to a single piece of donut than run in a treadmill for hours just to burn all that calories off right? Although combination of both is good, still the importance of diet in weight loss cannot be underestimated.
That is why many so called FAD diets are spreading across the Internet as many people trying to lose weight quickly are turning to them for a real quick fix. From low carb diets to ketogenic diets, there’s just a lot of options to choose from but it’s hard to determine what’s effective and what’s not, or at least what’s going to works for you as an individual.
That is why in this Keto Burn Protocol Review, we are going to introduce a diet plan that may just be the perfect option suited for you.
What is Keto Burn Protocol?
Keto Burn Protocol is a weight loss program that consist of a certain diet protocol more likely called as the ketogenic diet. This is a low carbohydrate diet where carbs are replaced with high amount of fats instead, adequate protein and rich in fiber foods.
Like most diets, this protocol contains “what to eat foods” and “what not to eat foods”, and the sweet and starchy stuff are specifically a big no to this category.
How does it work?
The Keto Burn Protocol centralizes on the process of ketosis, which occurs when our body turns to fat for fuel or energy source instead of using carbohydrates. It followed in this protocol allows the body to reach this state of ketosis, mainly by lowering the amount of carbohydrate in the diet, where the body becomes compromised to shortage of glucose and runs to another potential alternative source for energy which is fats. This process then promotes maximum fat burning potential of the body for faster weight loss.
Click Here To Get A Discount Coupon!
The Keto Burn Protocol comes down to two phases:
Phase 1: Launch
In this one-week Launch Phase, a seven-day meal plan constructed by experts has to be followed by users in order to enter and launch into the state of ketosis. Some of the major foods in this diet include avocados, eggs and coconut oil.
Phase 2: Maintenance
This 30-day Maintenance Phase involves maintaining the keto diet and the meal plan for a whole month while the body is in the state of ketosis. Various recipes including ingredients and ways to prepare them are introduced in this part of the Keto Burn Protocol.
Who created the Keto Burn Protocol?
The mastermind behind this wonderful masterpiece is said to be John Simms, a personal trainer, nutritionist, and fat loss specialist
Advantages and disadvantages
The following pros and cons of the product are presented in this Keto Burn Protocol Review
The benefits :
- It gives you a comprehensive diet plan and a variety of recipes to choose from; including the ingredients used, instructions and preparation involved.
- Not only does it provide tasty meals, it also allots the right ratio for macronutrients: fats, carbs and proteins on each meal necessary for the regulation of the ketosis process
- Scientifically proven to effectively work
- It has no side effects and doesn’t leave negative impacts on the body or health
- Helps burn fat fast and boosts your energy, leaving you not only thinner in the long run but also feeling great
- Health benefits include: enhanced mental and physical performance, reduced blood sugar levels and insulin, controlled appetite, improved immune system and lowered risks of heart diseases
- Full 60-day refund is offered in case if it doesn’t work for you
- There is “no one solution” as there is “no one size fits all” in weight loss. There are still other factors that might determine success in this area such as physical condition of individual’s body (ex: if there are medical health problems that might affect progress) and also your mindset. One thing that works for others might not work for you also as no two people are the same. Adding exercise to this plan may also be a thing.
- What you’re paying for is only a guide to weight loss and it’s up to you to do all the work and make things happen.
- Dieting is only short term and may leave only short term results in the long run. A permanent lifestyle change is more advised by health professional for healthy weight loss and more long term, realistic goal and lasting success.
- Maintaining this diet for too long is dangerous for health and may lead to ketoacidosis
- No offline availability and hardcopies sold
How much is the Keto Burn Protocol?
A copy of the Keto Burn Protocol costs $37, while in some sites it is offered for only $27 with ten percent discount which is a total steal. Upon purchasing one you can also get three of the freebie books namely: Low-Fat Frauds, The Sex Drive Stimulator, and The Keto Cheat Sheet.
The final verdict
The Keto Burn Protocol is a fast paced program that offers great results in just a few amount of time. However it does have its own benefits and certain drawbacks to be taken note of. It is a strict diet guideline that is why one has to be ultimately consistent in following this guide to reap its benefits.
As for a final conclusion in this Keto Burn Protocol Review, this product: Keto Burn Protocol surely is worth mentioning and commended for its legitimacy. After all, trying it won’t leave you any regrets, especially with the backup of their 60 -ay refund if things don’t go well. Otherwise, Keto Burn Protocol may just be the road you might have to take to get the body of your dreams