There is one very important part of the body that’s often ignored, but actually does a great deal in our ability to bend, step or even just stand and sit. This is the hip flexors. If it is tight, it can lead to many other health problems that you never imagined before.
There is a program that will tell you about the ten key moves to loosen the hip flexors and unlock your body’s peak performance. Keep reading the Unlock your Hip Flexors reviews if you want to be stronger and healthier.
What are Hip Flexors?
Before giving a comprehensive review about the featured product, it helps to understand more about what hip flexors are and the common causes of hip flexor strain. The hip flexor is a group of muscles that include the psoas and iliacus muscles or iliopsoas and the rectus femoris, which is a part of the quadriceps.
Overusing these muscles leads to strain. The hip flexors bring the knee towards the chest and to the waist by bending. When they are strained, your mobility can be affected since they become inflamed and painful.
What is Unlock your Hip Flexors?
Unlock your Hip Flexors is a program in digital format that you can use to release your hip flexors and enjoy a stronger body, improved health and longer energy. It is an easy to follow sequential flow comprising of 10 carefully picked exercises.
It includes a coaching video that details the exercise for your clear understanding and a follow along format video so you can easily perform the exercise. It also includes a manual complete with images and in-depth information about the exercises.
Click Here To Get A Discount Coupon!
What Can Unlock your Hip Flexors Do for you?
Inside the program, you will discover the following:
- Ways to target muscles that are hard to reach through detailed and easy to follow videos
- The most important body posture and the role of the hips to this as a key to various vital activities including merely standing, walking or running
- The value of your “mighty muscle” and how it impacts your overall well-being
- How to change your wrong habits that place your body in “danger mode”
- Causes of change in your hip flexors that harm your other muscle group
- Learn that even if you are a gym buff, you can also be affected by hip flexor strain
- Why you are more likely to experience problems if you are constantly sitting for a long time
- Your intense workouts could just be doing more harm than good
- The importance of strong glutes and legs to your health
- The value of our natural posture, without the use of pillows or cushions for support
- The bad effect of tight hips to your performance in bed and what to do about it now
- Prevention of hip pain especially for older men
- Proper training of glutes for peak performance
- Changing wrong beliefs and having a fresh mind as to how you can relax your hip flexors
Who is Rick Kaselj?
Rick Kaselj MS is a renowned kinesiologist and injury specialist that fitness professionals go to if they want to learn the latest, most effective workout techniques. He believes in focusing to training instead of avoiding workouts when injured. He has helped those in pain and those who want to improve on their performance.
Rick aims to help people recover from pain and injury through exercise. He has authored a few fitness books and has been an expert resource person of magazines and blog sites. He specializes in designing workout programs.
What are the Benefits of Unlock your Hip Flexors?
The program is good because:
- It does not require longer exercise, only 10 to 15 minutes of your time daily.
- The exercise can be done at home or in your place of work.
- It suits anyone, regardless of fitness level.
- It is very affordable.
- It works well for those suffering from pains caused by tight hip flexors or those with lower back and neck pains.
- It is designed by a well trusted fitness expert whose credibility is followed by fitness buffs themselves.
- It comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The program clearly explains in detail what the psoas’ role is its importance for the body.
- It has worked for many other people.
What you Might Not Like About It?
- It is in digital format, so you need a device such as computer or gadget to download and use it. If you are not the techy type, you can just ask someone to do the downloading for you and have it printed.
- Add-ons that will be pitched when you purchase
Where to Buy Unlock your Hip Flexors
You can get it directly from their website, http://www.unlockyourhipflexors.com/ for only $10. Customers from anywhere in the world can purchase it, for as long as you have a credit card or Paypal account to pay it. It is ready in less than 15 minutes of installation.
Is Unlock your Hip Flexors a Scam?
There are many stretching programs available in the market; some are free while others are paid. You can see them in bookstores or over the web. This is one of the best since it does not just focus on static stretching but also does its best to explain the principles behind the correct ways of stretching the muscles.
Definitely, this is not a scam. A renowned fitness specialist such as Rick Kaselj will not put his name at stake just to earn or deceive people.
As proof that the program is not a scam but a legit product, we scoured the web for numerous Unlock your Hip Flexors review and found out the overwhelming response of people from different walks of life. Trainers, coaches and even physical therapists consider it a great resource in training clients because of the fresh and valuable information.
An old man says he found it as the answer to his lower back problem, while a woman said it helped relieve her painful piriformis pain. Athletes say that it is the key to getting ahead of the competition.
Many exercise programs are readily available for you to see and try, but this one was written in detail for your complete understanding. It was written by a distinguished fitness specialist, whose works are used by many professionals in the field. The final decision whether to try it or not is for you to make, but since everything has been laid down comprehensively for you, there are no reason for you not to try it.